We Are Open 24/7 for Repairs
At AiRCO Mechanical, we know that perfect timing is often a pipe dream. Furnaces sometimes blow cold air in the dead of winter. Central air conditioning can go out during a heatwave here in Texas. Heat pumps break down at the most inconvenient times.
Our qualified professionals cannot predict exactly when your system might break down, but we are available 24/7 to assist you if it does. If it makes financial sense to replace your unit rather than repair it, we can do that too.
Can you avoid emergency repairs throughout the life of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment? There is no guarantee, but preventative maintenance goes a long way toward keeping the heating and cooling system in your Round Rock home in top condition.
The nice thing about preventative maintenance is that you can schedule it at your convenience, not when a crisis dictates you should. We recommend scheduling furnace maintenance in the fall before the heating season begins and air conditioning work in the spring before the weather heats up. Heat pumps both heat and cool and should be maintained twice annually.
Through our 40-point inspection and performance test, we can identify and repair problems before they balloon into costly breakdowns. We also lubricate motors and moving parts, blow the condensate line and treat the condensate trap during a maintenance call.
Our preventative maintenance plans include other repair and scheduling benefits too. Plan members receive priority treatment for service calls, a 15-percent discount on service repairs, and zero-percent financing for repairs and replacement.
Whether you are a preventative maintenance plan member or a first-time customer, we encourage you to call us when you suspect your HVAC equipment needs repair. We are here for you 24/7. Failing to repair your furnace only exacerbates the problem and may lead to a complete system breakdown. Worn or broken parts might cause other components to fail.
What can go wrong with the forced-air furnace in your Round Rock home? Here are a few possibilities:
- As bearings in your furnace’s blower motor wear out, you may hear a scraping noise, indicating that it is time to replace them. If you have a belt-driven blower fan, the fan belt might be loose if it emits a squeaking noise.
- If your furnace blower runs continuously on auto and the furnace doesn’t automatically turn off, it may be a sign that your limit switch has failed. Call our experts at AiRCO Mechanical as soon as possible. The limit switch shuts off the furnace burners when it detects overheating. It prevents fire and furnace damage.
- You may have a damaged or worn ignitor if the burners are not igniting.
Air Conditioning Problems
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) notes that common central air conditioning problems occur when rooms are closed off, disrupting airflow through your home. Here are a few examples of what can go wrong with your system:
- Refrigerant leaks not only cause a central air conditioner to lose its cooling ability, but they also can harm the environment.
- A clogged drain line will cause the drain pan to fill up and possibly overflow, causing water damage.
- No air or warm air from your registers could indicate that the evaporator coil is frozen.
Heat Pump Repairs
Your heat pump both heats and cools your Round Rock home. Here are a few problems that indicate your heat pump needs repair:
- Your heat pump is not defrosting outdoor coils that have iced up. The problem could be a worn relay or sensor.
- The compressor may need repair if your heat pump blows cold air while in heating mode.
- Weak airflow may indicate a problem with the blower motor.
Call The Repair Experts
Let us diagnose your HVAC problem and supply a repair or replacement solution that will restore comfort in your Round Rock, TX, home. We are available 24/7. Call us at 512.537.1234 or request service online.